Provide distinctive academic programs that effectively prepare students to become leaders and productive citizens in the global community.
- Ensure that academic programs are up to date and relevant, and aligned with professional and discipline standards.
- Enhance academic programs through the incorporation of diverse intellectual perspectives and cross-cultural competence.
- Through the Academic Master Plan process, develop and implement new academic programs and revise current academic programs, which respond to regional, state, national and international needs and student demands.
- Provide a campus environment (physical and virtual) that supports teaching, learning
andscholarly and creative activities through appropriate academic facilities, libraries, instructional and technology resources.
- Enhance external support as appropriate for university academic programs and services through increased relationships with external partners.
- Enhance academic programs through the implementation of best practices in administrative, faculty and staff development.
- Promote high quality learning opportunities through curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities, such as experiential learning, internships, international learning experiences, civic engagement and service learning.